Accel Biotech offers turn-key manufacturing solutions specializing in complex instrument assembly.
We understand low volume production with changing requirements and the need to produce these systems under a robust Quality Management System. Over the last several years, we’ve expanded our manufacturing footprint to offer a complete Product Lifecycle solution. While we still offer a manufacturing transfer option (to our clients’ own operations or third-party contract manufacturers), we can ensure quality and accelerate time-to-market by manufacturing under our own roof in Los Gatos, California.
Our on-shore contract manufacturing, particularly for complex, low-volume technology, is cost effective. If the US Market is the primary destination for your technology, shipping and travel costs alone may level the playing field. We’ve built our supply of carefully-screened, internationally-sourced components and commodities to reduce client’s material costs.
Accel Biotech Contract Manufacturing Capabilities
- Quick turn implementation of design iterations
- Flexible or dedicated production lines to optimize cost
- Build-to-Order (BTO) and Configure-to-Order (CTO) capability
- In-house machine shop for build-to-print parts and rapid response
- Cabling and wire harness assembly
- Biological Safety Lab to support biochemistry functional testing
- Established local and international supply base
- Purchasing services / vendor management
- Cartridge & consumables assembly
- Strong Quality Management System / ISO 13485 Certified